Thank-you for visiting Aviation Photo Gallery. Please sign the guestbook- your comments are most welcome.
Posted by: Ned
Posted on: 8.37PM, 13th Jun 2006
Looking good. I have passed on the address to a lot of the aircraft freaks down here.
Posted by: naweb
Posted on: 1.38AM, 5th Aug 2005
Posted by: fojucab
Posted on: 3.53PM, 4th Aug 2005
Posted by: James Kilfiger
Posted on: 12.21AM, 22nd Jan 2005
There are some real quality photographs here! Can I ask about the copyright? In particular would you be willing to release these pictures under the Gnu free documentation licence, or a creative commons sharealike licence. (Basically allowing free use provided you get credit, and any derivative work remains free.) That would allow their use on wikipedia and elsewhere. Thanks
Posted by: IAN BICKERTON
Posted on: 8.57PM, 19th Aug 2004
GREAT SITE I HAVE BEEN TO A LOT OF THE SHOWS BUT MY PICTURES AREN'T THAT GOOD GREAT STUFF
Guestbook Terms and Conditions
Thank-you for visiting the Aviation Photo Gallery Guestbook. Please read the following terms and conditions before posting in the guestbook:
What Is Allowed
- You must complete all fields of the form when posting. You don't have to give your full address- just the town, or even the country, will be fine.
- Please keep your comments related to the material in Aviation Photo Gallery, ie aviation, airshows and photography.
- Please limit your name to 40 charcaters, your location to 50 characters and your comments to 1000 characters.
What Is Not Allowed
- Images of any description.
- Links to any other websites.
- Advertising of any products or services. That means you, SEOs.
- Profanity or insulting/abusive material.
- Racist material, sectarian material, or any material promoting or inciting religious hatred.
- Daily Mail readers.
- Defamatory material.
- Material promoting or inciting terrorism.
I reserve the right to remove any material I regard as unsuitable from the guestbook.
If you should see any unsuitable material in the guestbook, you can report it using the contact page.