Thank-you for visiting Aviation Photo Gallery. Please sign the guestbook- your comments are most welcome.
Posted by: Biggles
Posted on: 5.26PM, 7th Apr 2011
Just been shown the link for this site, impressive photos and some aircraft bringing fond memories back. Keep up the good work.
Posted by: Jonathan
Posted on: 10.56PM, 9th Nov 2008
Location: Newbury, Berkshire
A really wonderful site. I am always looking for any photos taken at Greenham Common. Please visit my website: greenham.greatnow.com
Posted by: Alan
Posted on: 12.06AM, 24th Aug 2008
Location: USA, Columbus
Nice writing. You are on my RSS reader now so I can read more from you down the road.
Posted by: Brian Swinburne
Posted on: 8.39PM, 24th Nov 2006
Location: East Dunbartonshire
Hi Allan, very interesting site very well assembled with good photography
Posted by: Dennis Hibbert
Posted on: 1.13PM, 22nd Sep 2006
Hi Allan Enjoyed your site, easy to navigate, lots of good photographs, some taken under difficult conditions, keep up the good work.
Guestbook Terms and Conditions
Thank-you for visiting the Aviation Photo Gallery Guestbook. Please read the following terms and conditions before posting in the guestbook:
What Is Allowed
- You must complete all fields of the form when posting. You don't have to give your full address- just the town, or even the country, will be fine.
- Please keep your comments related to the material in Aviation Photo Gallery, ie aviation, airshows and photography.
- Please limit your name to 40 charcaters, your location to 50 characters and your comments to 1000 characters.
What Is Not Allowed
- Images of any description.
- Links to any other websites.
- Advertising of any products or services. That means you, SEOs.
- Profanity or insulting/abusive material.
- Racist material, sectarian material, or any material promoting or inciting religious hatred.
- Daily Mail readers.
- Defamatory material.
- Material promoting or inciting terrorism.
I reserve the right to remove any material I regard as unsuitable from the guestbook.
If you should see any unsuitable material in the guestbook, you can report it using the contact page.